- Tow Bar
- Model - PZ-29
- Combi Cutting Deck - Combi cutting deck, an improved heavy-duty BioClip© deck that doubles as a rear ejection deck with the aid of a removable BioClip© plug. High performance deck features heavy-duty 4.5 mm (7 gauge) stamped steel construction. Performance and clipping dispersal are enhanced by the increased flow of the 152 mm (6") deep tunnel design.
- Zero-turn Steering System - Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise manoeuvring and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis. The result is increased productivity.
- Roll Over Protection System (rops) - The practical foldable ROPS protects the user and can be lowered in areas with low-hanging branches.
- Adjustable Steering Levers - Steering levers are adjustable for different size operators - ergonomically angled inward for more comfort and can be adjusted to suit your particular style.
- Commercial Duty Chassis - The chassis is constructed of 2" x 3" steel tube with 11 gauge wall thickness for superior strength and durability. The open design also allows for more convenient servicing and reduced debris buildup.
- Heavy Duty Canister Air Filter - The heavy duty canister air filter provides maximum protection for the engine in the toughest mowing conditions.
- Low Centre Of Gravity - Low centre and wide stance allow exceptional stabillity and comfortable ride. New wider 10" tyres provide less grass compaction.
- Easy-access Service Points - Oil and filter maintenance, hydraulic drive system components/adjustment, electrical system and battery are all within easy reach so you can quickly get back to being productive.
- Convenient Operator Interface - The control panel is ergonomic in design and within easy reach of operator.
- Large Fuel Capacity - 11.4 gallons (Dual 5.7 gallon tanks) for up to 12 hours of mowing time. Large 3.5 inch diameter refill tube for easy refueling.
- Optional Light Kit - Optional high powered clamp on style headlights feature simplified installation, plug directly into harnesses on 2005+ units and are functional with existing key switch.
- Hands-free Deck Lift - The robust, pedal-operated deck lift system allows quick, hands-free operation.
- Flat-free Casters - Durable steel front caster yokes feature heavy-duty tapered roller bearings and flat-free tires.
- Removable Foot Pan - Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up.
- Vibration-isolated Platform - Rubber isolators set your hands, body and feet apart from the frame, which means less fatigue during operation.
- Hydro Drive System - The standard drive system features Hydro-Gear pumps and Parker wheel motors. The 7" cooling fans and oversized 1.5 gallon oil capacity extend service life and offer smooth performance.
- High-performance Cutting Deck - The combination of 6" deck depth, high-performance blades and optimized deck baffles allows for exceptional cut quality and clipping dispersal. This gives you faster cutting speeds for increased productivity while minimizing missed grass or clumps.
- Heavy-duty Construction - The heart of the cutting deck is 7-gauge steel with a rolled front edge, 1-1/2" x 1/2" front and side reinforcement, and heavy-duty double-supported scalp rollers.
- Wide Rear Tyres - Wide, rear 24" x 12.00-12, 4-ply tubeless tyres provide a smoother, improved ride with less turf compaction.
- Rugged, Hands-free Deck Lift - The deck lift system utilises heavy-duty components supported by maintenance-free composite bushings, for smooth function and increased durability.
- Convenient Control Panel - Convenient side mounted control panel places the choke, throttle, and ignition in one location for easy access.