Wacker Neuson's RD 12 one ton roller series features dual drum drive and articulated steering for extremely accurate control. Front drum vibration with static rear drum leaves a quality asphalt finish. Outstanding overall roller performance and a high exciter frequency allows compaction at faster speeds while still delivering even coverage and excellent results.
- Pressurized water system offers consistent water flow. An eight-position timer allows operator to adjust water flow and match conditions.
- Overall machine design eliminates overhang of unit. Easily manueverable units provide flush, right up to the edge asphalt compaction.
- Rear platform and front hood tilt up for easy access and improved machine serviceability.
- Rollers offer reduced sound levels; units run quieter than competitive machines in same class.
- Ideally suited for compaction of level sublayers and finish layers on road repairs, driveways, parking lots and and any asphalt surface
|Overall size l x w x h||1824 x 1035 x 2300||mm||71.8 x 40.8 x 90.6||in|
|Operating weight (includes 175 lb. operator, half-full water tank and half-full fuel tank)||1130||kg||2491||lb|
|Weight w/ballast in rear drum||1220||kg||2689||lb|
|Shipping weight (including packaging)||1012||kg||2230||lb|
|Shipping size||2026 x 1083 x 1472||mm||79.8 x 42.6 x 58||in|
|Engine Type||air-cooled, 4-cycle 2-cylinder, Honda Gasoline|
|Max. Rated Power at Rated Speed*||15.1 kW at 3600 rpm||20.3 hp at 3600 rpm|
|Power Rating Specification||SAE J1349||SAE J1349|
|Fuel consumption||6||l/h||1.59||US gal/h|
|Fuel tank capacity||23||l||6.1||US gal|
|Water tank capacity||100||l||26.4||US gal|
|Number of vibrating drums||1|
|Dynamic (centrifugal) force per drum||15||kN||3400||lbf|
|Dynamic linear force, front||16.8||N/mm||96||lb/in|
|Forward/reverse speed (Infinitely variable)||0 - 8.7||km/h||0 - 5.4||mph|
|Max. area capacity||7830||m2/h||84281||ft2/h|
|Outside turning radius||2.4||m||8||ft|
|Side clearance (R/L)||44 / 89||mm||1.9 / 3.5||in|
|Curb clearance (R/L)||399 / 208||mm||15.7 / 8.2||in|